Your search results

Al Barari

Al Barari is a private residential paradise that offers a unique living experience in the UAE . Offering exclusivity tranquility and space for those fortunate enough to reside within the community. Al Barari  is placed on over 1million square metres of land and only 40% of it is constructed on. The remaining 60% being left for landscaping and residents enjoyment. The community hosts 6 styles of landscaped gardens with Renaissance, Balinese , Mediterranean, Woodland, Waterway and Contemporary. These gardens host 500 plant types from over 20 countries on 6 continents with the plants are maintained in Barari’s private nursery. There are over 250 luxurious villas built within these gardens which are complimented by large lake as well as many streams.  The biggest attractions are the lush green tropical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas exquisitely divided into small clusters of properties at The Residences. With Acacia , Bromellia , Camllia and Dahlia style  5-7 bedroom villas. Highlighted by substantial plots and palatial built up areas of up to 17,000sqft.

The Reserve is a collection of high-end bespoke villas and plots. Al Barari’s in-house team manages everything from architecture and landscape design to interior finishes. This presents an obvious opportunity to create your bespoke dream home in a beautiful and secure community.

The Nest collection totals 55 exquisite villas available in 2 different types. Each villa features 4 ensuite bedrooms, a formal sitting and dining area, contemporary kitchen, as well as a maid’s and driver’s room, private 9x4m swimming pool, outdoor shower, barbeque area, landscaped garden and parking for two cars. The Nest offers great balance of community and privacy. Stylish  but functional homes surrounded by Al Barari’s landscaped gardens and the adjacent nature reserve, proving once again that luxury and nature can live side by side.

Residents  have access to other facilities in Al Barari development including Body Language health club, the award-winning restaurant The Farm and signature spa and wellness Heart & Soul.

Recently we have seen the uber exclusive Ashjar apartments at Barari begin handover.  Ashjar is a collection of 120 residences spread amongst 9 low-rise buildings arranged in small clusters. With only 3 apartments on each floor the project truly earns the label of exclusivity.

Next door to Ashjar is the mightily impressive Seventh Heaven. This will start handover at the end of 2019. Delivering 157 one to four bedroom exclusive penthouses, duplexes and garden homes. Every one of the stunning homes is designed with attention to detail to continue Al Barari’s legacy of high-end finishes. The retail court at Seventh Heaven is the Well. The award winning British supermarket Waitrose leads the list of retailers committed to open for business. Supported by MezMe Levant restaurant , Anthology department store , Commune Thai restaurant , Ondas Mexican restaurant , Razor Mens Barbers and Fronds Florists. Last but not least the Kids Spot nursery will be open for business in the near future.

The second phase of Al Barari will see the launch of a resort hotel, business school, medical and assisted living facilities, retail offerings and further residential developments.

Gallery

Listings

AED 400,000 Yearly
Residential For Rent

Unique Picturesque Five Bedrooms in Al Barar...

Jasmine Leaf Al Barari, Dubai
5 beds
11,874.00 Sq.ft2
AED 2,339,781
Residential For Sale

Ashjar Luxury Al Barari 6 Year Payment Plan

Ashjar Al Barari, Dubai
2 beds
1,918.00 Sq.ft2
AED 24,000,000
Residential For Sale

Upgraded Extended 6 Bed Acacia Villa Al Bara...

Al Barari Villas Al Barari, Dubai
6 beds
17,894.00 Sq.ft2
AED 3,895,000
Residential For Sale

Community Specialists

Location Map

Drop your details for more info

Compare Listings