- Updated On:
- March 7, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3,378 ft2
Who doesn’t wish to stay in the Happiest Community in the GCC?
The Sustainable City has been recognized as ‘The Happiest Community in the GCC’ for three years running at the Gulf Real Estate Awards instituted by the Dubai Land Department.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Gulf Properties welcomes you to live in this exotic Ground + 2 level villa in the world’s 1st fully sustainable community – The Sustainable City in Dubai.
The 3-bedroom Courtyard villas within the Sustainable City are spacious, with their built-up areas ranging from 3362 – 3423 sq.ft.
The Ground level includes:
– Large dining and living room areas
– Fitted equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and gas
– Laundry room with washing machine (All white goods are Siemens branded)
– Store room
– Maids room with attached bath
– Guest Powder/wash room
– Spacious private courtyard/garden area
The 1st level has 3 en-suite bedrooms. These comprise of:
– Lavish master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom and 1 bedroom share a common balcony
– The corner bedroom has a private balcony
The top most 2nd level has a large private terrace – an ideal place to enjoy your beverages and relax. It also has a washbasin/sink and storage room.
Please note that the pictures shown are only for illustration purpose. The villa comes as unfurnished and it’s layout may change as per the availability status.
This mixed-use development located in Dubailand provides an array of green residential facilities and amenities, which have no negative impact on the environment. The power-saving solar panels in each villa ensure highly reduced Dewa bills.
Call us on +971 43992447 to book for viewing or visit www.berkshirehathawayhomeservicesgp.com to find out more.