- Updated On:
- August 4, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 4,816 ft2
Situated on the eastern tip of the iconic Palm Jumeirah’s trunk, One at Palm Jumeirah is the most luxurious residential address in Dubai. Developed by Omniyat and managed by the prestigious Dorchester Collection, One at Palm features 25-floor building and ultra-luxurious and limited collection of 94 residences. Designed by award-winning Soma architects, the project also boasts lush sanctuaries and landscaping by Vladimir Djurovic. Buyers can choose from interiors designed by Japanese firm Super Potato and London based luxury design studio, Elicyon famed for its involvement in the renowned One Hyde Park building in London’s Knightsbridge.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Gulf Properties is delighted to offer for sale a 4 Bedroom Residence designed by Super Potato at One at Palm. Japanese interior design firm Super Potato for inspiration of the residences at One at Palm used stone, wood, metal and glass to create the feeling of living in the air and living among nature. Iron, timber, natural stone, and bricks were incorporated into design to enhance the beauty of the space.
• Panoramic views
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen, and library
• 2 kitchens:
– Show kitchen-fully fitted Italian kitchen from Varenna by Poliform, integrated Gaggenau cooking, cooling and cleaning appliances.
– Preparation kitchen- European kitchen offering a full suite of integrated Miele appliances
• Balconies to all en-suite bedrooms
• Private terrace
• Staff accommodation, laundry and storage rooms
• Fully finished stone bathrooms, tap-ware from Dornbracht and Toto Neorest automatic toilets
• Beautifully crafted walk-in closets and wardrobes by Poliform offering generous storage
*The provided pictures were used from the show-apartment along with the rendering images of the project’s facilities.
To know more about this property or schedule a private viewing, please get in touch with Inesa Pevceviciene on +971 43992447.