This service allows the real estate investor who owns a property equal valued at AED 750,000 or more at the time of purchase to apply for a three-year renewable residency visa, and the husband or wife and children can be sponsored.
Through Dubai Rest
Filling in Title Deed Information
Dubai Land Department – Main Office (Cube Centre)
2- Availability of an electronic copy of the title deed certificate
1.The minimum property value is 750,000 AED
2. In case the property is mortgaged, 50 % of property value or at least 750,000 AED to be paid to the bank. NOC letter in Arabic along with mortgage bank statement will be required to proceed with visa application.
3. Husband and wife can share in one property and the value of the property is 750,000 AED or more . (marriage certificate attested required).
4. POA will required in case the application will be submitted on behalf of the investor.
1. Noc letter from the father, attested by the notary public (in case the mother is the sponsor).
2. Daughter over 18 years old (Unmarried letter) .
3. Must Bring National ID for ( IRAN – PAKISTAN – IRAQ – LIBYA – AFGHANISTAN )
Parents Visa 1 Year
1. National ID for ( IRAN – PAKISTAN – IRAQ – LIBYA – AFGHANISTAN )
Note : Only applicant allowed to get in the center.
Investor Visa 3 Years
Total : 14,967 AED
Family Visa 3 Years
– Wife 7,061.25 AED
– Daughter over 18 years old 7,061.25 AED
– Children under 18 years old 6,361.25 AED
– son over 18 years ( 5,821.25 AED ), for one year only
– husband ( 5,821.25 AED ) , for one year only
Parents Visa 1 Year
( 6,821.25 ) , for one year only
Step 1: Submit the application via the Dubai Rest app
Step 2: The customer is contacted if the request is approved in order to complete the procedure
Step 3: The customer visit Cube Centre in Dubai Land Department main office and pays the fees
Step4: The medical examination is conducted in the Centre
Step5: Print the visa on the passport
Terms and Conditions apply
Subject to change without notice
Dubai Land Department Source: https://bhhsgp.com/u/UOpvT